Factory Hand / Metal Processor
Assembly & Process Work – Machinery Manufacturing
$25 to $35 (+GST) per hour for a 6-month contract.
The rate will be based on qualifications and experience.
Critical Infrastructure Technologies is a manufacturer of high-capacity autonomous communications systems based in South Fremantle, West Australia.
We are getting busy and need people to build our flagship Nexus 16 product to fill current orders.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the role would suit someone with experience in the metal or electrical trades and who likes learning new skills and is adaptable to change.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Production based work
- General workshop activities like managing stock and tools.
- Capable of performing a variety of different tasks that include cutting, drilling, grinding and cleaning.
- Willing to learn new skills like wiring, fabrication, and equipment assembly.
- Assisting tradesman welders and fabricators.
Skills and experience
- A keen eye for safety and understanding of safety principles.
- Ability to use power and hand tools safely.
- Good listening skills and willingness to contribute to problem-solving.
- Flexible and willing to be trained in new skills as required.
- Western Australian Drivers License.
- Forklift Ticket and Forklift experience (Preferred).